Trends in Eyewear Fashion for Children, Kids and Teens
Well, there isn’t a better moment to update your kids’ look with fashionable frames than this time of year. A new season means new styles, colors, and materials. With our Gen Z Styles Guide you can shop knowing that your kids are going to find their perfect match and be in style. So whether your child is new to wearing glasses, or you just want to revamp their look, this guide is for you.
- Girly. Girls with a love for fashion can be picky when choosing frames, they want the perfect blend of charm and elegance. Offered in a variety of trendy shapes and colors, these cute frames are perfect for any girl who loves to flaunt her style. View Styles
- Smart Kiddos. Can looking smart inspire your kid to study harder? We don't know, but it's worth a shot. Whether you’re looking to inspire an intellectual mood in your little one, or if they’re already a more serious, bookish type, these classics looking frames may be just the ones for them. View Styles
- Indestructible yet Fashionable. The most popular color in the world is blue. The second favorite colors are red and green, but blue is number one. It’s alsowhat all the cool kids are wearing these days. But these frames don’t just look hip, they’re also so sturdy that they’ll last for as long as your kid loves the color blue, and probably longer. View Styles
- Stylish Kiddos. Black or brown glasses are classic and always in, but adding an unexpected pop of color to them will make your kid look even more stylish. If you have a little architect or designer in the making, these might be just the edgy twist they’ll love. These frames come in timeless shapes and have a variety of color details.
- Mix & Match. Your kid loves bright, colorful clothing? Update their look with a new splash of color. These fun frames are perfect for him or her!
- Sporty. If your kid is a little ball of energy, they need eyewear that can keep up with them. These frames provide secure and dependableeye protection,designed for little ones who demand nothing but the best for their active adventures.
Whether your kids want to appear sophisticated, fun-loving, youthful, conservative or style-conscious, the right eyewear will boost their confidence and keep them safe. At Optiwow we know that finding the perfect glasses for your child can bechallenging. That’s why we help you along every step of the way. Don’t hesitate to message us, and remember you can order a pair and return them if they’re not right for them - we’ll keep trying until we find the ones. We hope this guide inspired you to try out different kinds of frames and renew your child’s look this summer. For our entire collection of products visit our products section.