• Contact information such as name, email address, shipping address, phone number
• Unique identifiers such as username, password
• Preferences information such as order history, marketing preferences
• Additional details if product has a prescription such as Doctor’s name, and date of prescription
• Demographic information such as age and zip code We use this information to:
• Fulfill your order
• Send you an order confirmation
• Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
• Send you requested product or service information
• Send product updates or warranty information
• Respond to customer service requests
• Administer your account
• Send you a catalog
• Send you a newsletter
• Send you marketing communications
If you choose to add prescription details we will collect more information such as date of prescription and prescription notes including third party personal information such as the Doctor’s name. PPO stores this personal information for the sole purpose of processing your requested product and transactions. You may request that we remove this information from our database by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
• if PPO is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
• to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
User Access and Choice
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend or delete it by making the change on your account or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Pediatric Plus Optical and our partners, which includes affiliates and marketing service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP)addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to personal information. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use Flash cookies or HTML5 to collect and store information.
- See more at: https://www.optiwow.com/PrivacyPolicy.aspx#sthash.037K